1. When is the MoRe 2.0 Conference’s upcoming edition?
In 2023, there will be two editions of the MoRe 2.0 Conference: the Spring Edition will be held 19th-21st June, at the Holiday Inn, Dubai Festival City, UAE, and the Summer Edition will be held 10th-12th July, at the Caesars Forum in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA.
To further understand the location and the schedule, check this page.
2. How is the MoRe 2.0 Conference different from any other finance and real estate conference?
The MoRe 2.0 Conference is unlike any other finance and real estate conference in that it is tailored to the needs of its delegates. The organizing team has selected two of the most vibrating cities to host its upcoming editions: Dubai & Las Vegas, for June and July, respectively.
The three-day top finance and real estate conference will provide attendees with the skills, knowledge, and resources needed to succeed in real estate and finance. The best thing about our educational event for real estate experts and financiers is that it provides a unique platform for them to network and build relationships.
3. Can I pre-register for the conference?
Yes, if you are willing to present your thoughts, be at the forefront of breakthroughs, and network with the brightest minds of both worlds at our 2023 finance and real estate conferences in Dubai & Las Vegas, you need to pre-register for our Attendee Passes.
The few remaining passes are available for purchase right here.
4. What is the cost of buying an Attendee Pass?
You can use this page to find out how much our Attendee Passes cost. Or you can always get a second opinion by calling this number: 346-226-6140.
5. How do I know if my registration is completed?
After completing the signup process, you will receive login details from our end within 24-48 hours. Once the MoRe 2.0 Conference crew has verified your information, we will also give you a payment confirmation. That's it, and you are good to go!
6. What's included in the Attendee Pass?
Once you purchase an all-inclusive pass to our international finance and real estate conference, you have direct access to the panel discussions, keynote presentations, Q&A sessions, and fireside chats for your chosen edition.
The registration fee also includes access to three days of networking activities, meals, coffee breaks, deliverables, and so much more!
7. Why should I attend the MoRe 2.0 Conference in 2023?
The MoRe 2.0 Conference in 2023 is an event not to be missed! It is the perfect opportunity to gain insights into the latest real estate and finance advancements.
- The conference will allow attendees to gain knowledge from some of the most renowned industry professionals, network with industry experts, and learn from the success stories of others.
- Apart from gaining international exposure to new trends and approaches to doing business, you will learn how to maximize your savings and investments to get the most out of your money.
- This three-day real estate and finance conference offers a global platform for industry professionals to network and make valuable connections. This is a great way to foster relationships with people who can assist in the future!
However, this year MoRe 2.0 Conference has included varying topics in its agenda, from techniques to skip your encounters with scam, spam, and fraud perpetrators to finding a connection between local economies and commercial property performance.
You can check out the agenda of the USA and Dubai by clicking on their respective links.
8. Do I need to make separate payments for each of the three days?
No. You are not required to pay for each session or three days individually. You have access to all sessions (keynotes, panel discussions, fireside chats, live Q&As, and networking sessions) and to all conferences in our facility with our all-inclusive Attendee Pass.
9. Are MoRe 2.0 Conference’s tickets refundable?
No, the Attendee Pass for your three-day learning and networking session is not refundable or transferable, for that matter. However, the finance and real estate event organizing team reviews every request on a case-by-case basis and reserves the right to refuse refunds in any situation.
For your information, it has been brought to our attention that fraud, scam, and spam adversaries are hiding behind malicious websites, emails, and even phone calls posing as conference officials and asking for hefty amounts of money in return for the passes.
If you encounter such a scenario, we urge you to report the same to our MoRe 2.0 Conference’s officials using this link.
10. Tell me something about your Recognition Program. What is it?
Recognition programs are an integral part of the MoRe 2.0 Conference because they help to recognize and reward individuals and companies for their accomplishments in the finance and real estate industries!
Do you know someone whose work, brand, or achievements are worthy of recognition? Fill out this form to let us know.
Note: No money is required upfront when registering for the MoRe 2.0 Conference's Recognition Program. Our team receives your request, performs background checks and interviews, and then hand-selects award recipients based on their merits.
11. I want to be a speaker at your healthcare conference. How do I apply for that?
We would be more than happy if you graced our three-day healthcare and wellness conference as a speaker or panelist. The procedure for registering your interest in speaking at our conference is quite simple; you need to fill out this form, register your interest with us and wait for someone from our end to contact you to give and take all the information you need.
However, if you face any confusion while deciding to register to become our next speaker or panelist, you can contact our team using this number: (302) 772-4240
12. I want to Sponsor MoRe 2.0 Conference. How do I request sponsorship for real estate and finance events?
You can send us your sponsorship requests by filling out this form and our team of experts will guide you through the process. Or, you can also send in your requests by directly emailing your requirements to [email protected].
13. What are the MoRe 2.0 Conference sponsorship packages?
We offer Platinum, Diamond, and Gold Sponsor packages depending on your preferences and suitability. Do you require further details about the packages? To learn more about the sponsorship process and packages, visit this page or contact our team of professionals.
14. I would like to book an exhibition booth for your upcoming editions. How do I know if I am eligible or not?
You still have time to register with us if you're interested in an exhibition since we still have a few booths available.
But we are overwhelmingly getting requests from other participants who want to promote their goods and services on the exhibition floor of the MoRe 2.0 Conference. Please get in touch with us for further information about Exhibition Eligibility.
15. What is included in the MoRe 2.0 Conference sponsorship package in 2023?
If you are interested in healthcare event sponsorship, you should be aware that we are willing to provide our Sponsors with a number of benefits and incentives. Here, you may read about our previous sponsors and get our prospectus.
Fill out this form or send your request to [email protected].
16. I would like to learn more about the MoRe 2.0 Conference exhibition opportunities and the available booth dimensions before I sign up to be an exhibitor. Please help.
MoRe 2.0 Conference has appointed a team of professionals who are more than happy to help you out with queries related to exhibiting opportunities at the real estate and finance conference. You can email your queries directly to the experts using the given information: [email protected].
17. Are my lodgings and transportation costs covered in the MoRe 2.0 Conference pass?
Your Attendee Pass does not cover hotel and travel costs. But you can obtain fantastic discounts on the reservation if you book through one of our hotel partners.
18. I still have a few questions to ask. Who should I get in touch with?
MoRe 2.0 Conference’s team of experts is available 24*7 to help you with your queries, concerns, and confusions.
- Fill out the contact form to receive the best assistance from the team,
- Drop an email: [email protected] or,
- Dial this number: 346-226-6140