Building An Inclusive, Positive, And Scam-Free Space At MoRE 2.0 Conference
Maintaining a safe and secure environment for our attendees is of utmost priority to us. Our Code of Conduct forum is designed to solidify that, providing all the guidelines and policies which our conference abides by, to ensure a smooth functioning conference for everyone present.
MoRE 2.0 Conference Lists: Encouraged Behaviors
- Attendees have an excellent opportunity to utilize our global platform to network with other industry professionals. Participants should engage in socially appropriate behavior to meet new people and discover fresh perspectives on the current trends in their industry.
- Our Code of Conduct forum encourages attendees to be vigilant in reporting any suspicious or fraudulent activities. Helping us make the event a safe and secure environment is something we encourage our attendees to actively partake in.
- We expect everyone to treat each other with respect, dignity, and tolerance regardless of differences in gender, race, nationality, ethnicity, and ability. In addition, we request that attendees keep their comments constructive, and relevant to the conversation, and adhere to all relevant laws and regulations.
MoRE 2.0 Conference Discusses: Discouraged Behaviors
- Any sort of disruptive behavior is heavily discouraged at MoRE 2.0 Conference. Attendees heckling speakers or causing problems for other exhibitors are not encouraged at our conference.
- Any type of hateful language or abusive behavior is strictly prohibited. We want to provide a space for learning and dialogue without worrying about feeling threatened or harmed in any way.
- Promoting or engaging in any sort of fraudulent or suspicious activities is strongly discouraged at MoRE 2.0 Conference. Spreading of flyers or any other promotional material involving scam-related business or engaging with other attendees to sell them fraudulent services is not tolerated and may result in action against the individual.
MoRE 2.0 Conference: Outlook On Fraud
MoRE 2.0 Conference has no room for adjustment when it comes to fraudulent and scam-related activities. It is against conference guidelines and policies to engage in promoting scam-related businesses, or any other fraudulent product or service. If you seek to file a scam complaint of scam, report it here.
We always encourage our attendees to be aware and report any such activities to the team without any hesitation. In doing so, they allow our conference to be effective and swift in taking appropriate actions to prevent and discourage such behavior. Please file your report here.
MoRE 2.0 Conference prioritizes maintaining a safe and secure environment for everyone present. We take all complaints seriously as they help us in making sure our three-day event runs smoothly.